Start Date: ASAP
Salary: £27,000 - OTE
Work Pattern: Monday - Friday, 8:30am - 6:30pm Saturday 9:00am - 5:00pm (5 day Week)
Benefits: Pension, Life Insurance, Company Rewards and Incentives, Structured Career Path, Child Care Vouchers
We are looking for a bright and driven Lettings Agent to join our clients very successful team in fabulous Brighton. In a company where 95% of our staff think we are a good place to work, this is a perfect combination of progressing your career and in a company where we invest and develop our people.
Duties will include:
- Front line sales person working to set targets
- Offering a fantastic level of Customer service and a point of contact for both tenants and landlords and dealing with all incoming and outgoing correspondence.
- Generating appointments for viewings and valuations
- Identifying and initiating leads
- Maintaining regular contact with clients via telephone, email or post ensuring clients receive the best possible service
- General administration
We need you to be:
- Experienced in the lettings process
- Able to build rapport
- Hard-working with the desire and determination to achieve your goals
- Professional, organised and have a great work ethic
- Results driven
- Motivated to exceed targets
The right attitude and values are key to this role. It is vital that you can remain calm and patient under pressure, are able to demonstrate excellent customer service skills and have the ability to build rapport quickly and ensure accurate information is both recorded and delivered.
You are required to have a full UK driving license and be able to work a five day week including a Saturday.
Apply now to avoid disappointment.