An exciting opportunity has risen to join a leading agency in North West London to join their lettings and sales team. Our client also operates in the emerging Build to Rent market.
You will support the Assistant Lettings and Sales Manager in running the Lettings and re-sales department, ensuring the client and customer experience is exemplary at all times.
- Successfully respond to all general enquiries (by telephone, email or in person) in a polite and proper manner;
- Follow up leads, accurately registering details of applicants in the sales and lettings data bases and booking viewings where appropriate;
- Conduct and close viewings of lettings properties, presenting the product in a safe and professional manner and maximising all opportunities;
- Undertake a range of general administration lettings activities as required - e.g. signing of tenancies, filing, letter generating and delivering, booking works, taking photos, updating software, updating clients;
- To update the lettings and sales software system as required;
- To support new home sales as and when required;
- To fully contribute to the department's goals and targets;
- From time to time provide support to their BTR side of the business.
- IT literate;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Experience working in a customer facing role (minimum 1 year);
- Good organisation skills;
- Enthusiastic and professional team-player with a can-do attitude and a desire to learn and develop.
Working hours: Tuesday to Friday, 9:30 - 6pm
Our client is paying between £25,000 - £27,000.
If interested please apply!