This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with significant knowledge of the residential Lettings industry to join an ambitious independent firm with a unique marketing strategy as either a Lettings Negotiator or Senior Lettings Negotiator known within the company as Associates.
Based in Kingston upon Thames, you will be a dynamic individual with a proven track record in lettings and be looking for the step in your career that has the opportunity to take you to a management level and beyond!
You will be a hand’s on and resilient property professional who is results driven and highly motivated. You must have a positive attitude, be highly organised and be hugely passionate about customer service, representing this award-winning brand with energy, tenacity and enthusiasm. In return you will be rewarded with a highly competitive salary package and a creative, vibrant and positive working environment.
Essential Skills required:
- At least one years’ experience in Residential Lettings
- Outstanding customer service
- Immaculate presentation and attention to detail
- The ability to carry out detailed research
- A desire to drive your career forward within the company
- Self-motivated and the ability to generate your own leads and opportunities
- Well -spoken and articulate
- Local knowledge of the Kingston and surrounding area preferred
- Driver with full UK license and own car essential (Allowance paid)
Contact Details: If this sounds like the ideal role for you, please contact Guy Hodge at Rayner Personnel today on 01372 238300 or by email at: email@example.com
If you are looking for roles in Surrey, Sussex, Kent or South London and cannot see the position you are looking for, why not chat, in confidence, to one of our experts. For full exposure to all the roles in your area, visit our website: raynerpersonnel.com