A great opportunity to work for a well-respected property firm in the West Yorkshire region.
Our client has been operating within the area for many of years and have built a fantastic reputation for their expert knowledge and quality customer service.
Currently managing an excessive portfolio of blocks of flats and other residential properties with shared grounds, ensuing a high quality of maintenance and appearance at all times.
Due to increased market share, the need for an experienced Property Manager/Block Manager has been identified.
Requirements for a Block Manager/Property Manager:
- Managing a high profile residential block developments
- Carrying out site inspections of shared grounds/blocks
- Collection of service chare
- Dealing with Ground rents, special levies and insurance
- Organising maintenance and repairs
- General day-today running of blocks of flats
- Instructing contractors to deal with works required
- Dealing with all aspects of Health and Safety, and fire risks
The ideal candidate for the role will be a patient, determined and an efficient block manager or an experienced property manager. You will be responsible for 30-40 blocks of flats in and around the Leeds area, so it is essential that you have a good level of experience and knowledge of the correct legislation.
The key attributes will include a:
- Customer focused with a commercial approach
- Strong communication skills with clients and contractors
- Good time management and ability to prioritise
- IT literate
- Passionate about the business
Our client is offering a generous package with a salary ranging from £20,000 to £30,000, depending on your level of experience, a company car and the chance to progress with a prestigious agent.
If you are looking to join a company that truly promotes from within and recognises hard work, please call Chloe from AMR today on 01924 900 400 for a confidential conversation.