One of London's leading estate agents are on the hunt for a lettings client accountant. This is a great opportunity to be part of a well-established property company. Do you fancy joining their amazing team in South West London?
Roles and Responsibilities of the lettings client accountant:
- Providing support to the Lettings Branches in line with company business objectives for the division
- Producing monthly income and expenditure reports
- Taking responsibility for a portfolio of lettings branches who have agreed terms of business with our client landlords
- Inputting data onto the in-house database system
- Managing general client, tenant and branch queries and where necessary liaising with the respective team members to establish accurate information
The ideal candidate will have the following experience and qualifications:
- Lettings property accounts experience
- Excellent organisational skills and methodical approach
- An eagerness to learn and develop
- Experience and knowledge in a similar role
- IT Literate - database system, word, excel (vlookup and pivot tables preferable)
- Lives within 1 hour commute of Head Office in South West London
The salary for this role is up to £30,000 p.a depending on experience
If you feel as though you match the criteria above then feel free to apply now, alternatively if you would like to find out more about this role then contact Adam Ingram at Deverell Smith.