I am currently recruiting for an exciting accounts position with astonishing progression potential within a fast-growing high end estate agency based in South West London.
Due to impressive growth within the business, this agency are now seeking to build an accounts team in-house with the chosen candidate forming the foundations for the accounts team moving forward. The role will form a pivotal part of the business moving forward with potential to manage an accounts team over the coming years.
This luxury estate agency will provide comprehensive training and would like candidates from an Accounts Assistant or Administration background, ideally with property experience.
The role will involve the following responsibilities:
- Allocating tenants payments
- Generating landlord statement of income and expenditure reports
- Building strong relationships with tenants and landlords is essential
- Bank reconciliations on a regular basis
- Calculating fees due for agents
- Credit control as required
The key skills that they are looking for are:
- Strong organisational skills and a willingness to learn
- Ability to build and manage relationships internally and externally
- A passion for property is essential for this position
- Candidates with some accounts or accounts administration would be strongly preferred
This is a rare opportunity to join an exciting business looking to expand over the coming years within a role that provides fantastic progression potential in to a management position within the company.
If you feel as though this would be a good fit for yourself then apply now. Alternatively if you would like to know more about this position and the exciting career prospects then call Joseph Morris at Deverell Smith on 020 3056 0285 to discuss further.