Our client is an independent property company with a privately owned portfolio and they are looking to recruit a Property Coordinator to support the management of the portfolio and support others areas of the business.
- Support the Operations Manager in the implementation of new lettings software and website for the company.
- Transfer all data from previous lettings software and ensure the integrity of this data in the new system.
- Actively use the new system to establish new automated processes and procedures for the management of properties, and train relevant staff in the use of these applications.
- Undertake viewings of properties, and establish procedures to work remotely and enhance the level of customer service to landlords and tenants.
- Gain an understanding of the Warrington property market and seek out opportunities for property acquisition and landlord referrals.
- Working with the project manager, establish a framework for responding to maintenance requests for the property portfolio.
- Monitor rent arrears and establish an automated procedure to collect these debts.
- Train for ARLA accreditation (Association of Residential Lettings Agents).
- Keep abreast of statutory obligations such as Landlord regulation, Housing benefit entitlement and changes to the Housing Act.
- Assist the operations manager/accountant with weekly accounting duties.
- Conduct all activities in accordance with Companies’ Health and Safety policies.
- In keeping with the companies ethos of teamwork and customer service, proactively contribute to the development of a mutually supportive team that provides an excellent service to our customers.
- Contribute to maintaining the professionalism and organisation of the office environment.
Qualifications and Experience
- Educated to degree level, preferably in a business-related subject.
- IT Literate, particularly with the use of social media, tablets and related apps.
- Knowledge of the geography of Warrington and its property market is desirable.
- Personal Attributes
- Self Starter with the energy and dynamism to learn within an entrepreneurial environment.
- Excellent organisation skills.
- Capable of communicating with a wide range of individuals.
- Good team worker.
- Basic: £16,000 - £20,000