Are you looking for a change in you property career? Do you want to be part of fun and vibrant offices in Canary Wharf?
I am currently looking for an experienced Lettings Administrator, who has a real interest in the industry. The Client I am working with at the moment are looking to expand the team so its a great time to get on board with them. The role will include general administrative duties such as the tenancy administration, deposit releases, check in and check outs and being the first point of contact in a buzzy office.
Most importantly you must have a great personality and be happy to get involved with the team!
- Preparation of tenancy documentations
- Prepare and arrange signing of tenancy documentation
- Coordination of move in arrangements including inventory check ins and keys
- Taking property enquiries from internal letting negotiators.
- Checking tenant's references and liaising with referencing agency/applicants.
- Dealing with pre-tenancy enquires and general lettings enquiries
- Assisting tenants with move ins
- Registering deposits with TDS
- Updating and maintaining correct information on our internal systems
- Ensuring all tenancy files are completed and properties prepared prior to move in
- Responsible for checking and approving lettings invoices
- 12 months minimum experience in a lettings administration role
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Advance IT skills, including Word, Excel, Ms outlook
Offering up to £30,000.00 depending on experience
If you are looking for a fulfilling position, and to advance your career and an excellent company please apply today or contact Isabella Laws for more information and a confidential discussion