Our client is a leading award winning developer who has been instrumental in the regeneration of many cities across the United Kingdom. Having built thousands of residential and commercial properties to date they have many new innovative and exciting developments to be launched.
They are looking to recruit an experienced Lettings Coordinator with a primary focus on tracking referencing applications, booking move ins, dealing with utility companies, processing notices, re marketing properties and administration duties.
As the ideal candidate for this position you must have experience of working as a Lettings Coordinator previously.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Customer service focused
• Extremely organised
• Good IT skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
• Able to work under pressure and in a fast paced environment
• A keen eye for detail and be able to be calm under pressure
• Confident and able to work alone, as well as be part of a team
• Able to work to deadlines
• A willingness to go the extra mile
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right individual to join an established Property company with a sizeable portfolio.
Basic £18,000 + bonus