An exciting position for an experienced Lettings Manager to run the entire Lettings and Management Department of a highly regarded independent company with local offices in the Twickenham area who are keen to expand and develop the business.
This is a senior role so previous experience in Residential Lettings, of running and managing a department and of dealing with landlords, accounts, staff motivation and marketing will be seen as essential qualifications. The perfect candidate will also be a member of ARLA.
Essential Skills required:
- Minimum of 5-10 years’ experience in a similar Lettings role
- Fully ARLA qualified
- Understanding of Property Management as well as Lettings
- Ability to train staff – all levels
- Understanding of all aspects of letting accounting
- Good computer & software skills
- Visionary, ambitious and not complacent
- Well spoken, presentable and affable
- Full driving licence and suitable personal car
- Local knowledge beneficial but not essential
Contact Details: If this sounds like the ideal role for you, please contact Guy Hodge at Rayner Personnel today.
If you are looking for a new position in Surrey, Sussex, Kent or South London and cannot see a role that you are looking for, call in confidence, and speak to one of our experts. We are always receiving new opportunities and not all are advertised online.
For full exposure to the roles in your area, visit our website raynerpersonnel.com