One of Readings leading estate agencies are looking to recruit a dynamic and strategic Lettings Director to be based in their central Reading office.
This ambitious and forward thinking agency are looking to double in size in the next 3/5 years and want to speak with an equally ambitious individual.
This role includes but is not limited to:
- Responsible for managing all activities relating to the lettings division of the business
- To be sat on the executive board
- Develop ongoing lettings strategy and business plan
- Managing front and back office with full autonomy with a strong customer experience philosophy at the core of the business
- Assist the MD with acquisitions to grow the company portfolio and ambition
- Leading the teams via the department heads - lettings sales, property management and support. Creating clear targets for daily, weekly, monthly, annual expectations and deliverables
- To develop a high performance division that exceed clients expectations for service and growth.
- To lead and motivate the teams: effective communication through all employees
- Working with the MD & FD to set goals, budgets and approve expenditure
- Marketing communications to landlords and tenant base including developing and implementing a comprehensive engagement programme with the client base
- Working with the development director on sales and marketing strategies and tactics.
- Lead the service delivery of property management and support
- Best practice and compliance lead
- Ensure a culture of customer service and customer experience is retained through all aspects of the business
The successful candidate will be passionate about people and customer service as this progressive agency want to break the mould of how the typical estate agency are perceived by going well above and beyond client expectations. A strong and confident leader with an approachable demeanour will lead the division and management to their goals for growth - attitude is everything!
Basic and OTE is open and negotiable to the right candidate.