Our client is a leading North East estate agency, with a number of branches across Tyne & Wear.
Working across both residential sales and lettings, this leading independent estate agency enjoys an enviable reputation in the North, putting customer service and client relationships first.
Due to their continued success and expansion, they are now looking to recruit a Lettings Executive to work as part of an established team in the lettings department at their successful Gateshead office.
This fast paced, exciting and ever evolving role involves:
- Working in the lettings department of this busy agency.
- Registering tenant details and matching them to available properties.
- Booking property valuations.
- Carrying out accompanied viewings with tenants.
- Negotiating rent terms and liaising between tenants and landlords.
- Working closely with other negotiators, sharing information to secure additional business.
- Recommending the company’s other products, such as insurance and financial services.
- Keeping a close eye on the local market, noticing any changes and recognising opportunities.
- Being part of an enthusiastic and driven team, working towards common goals.
Ideally you will already an experienced lettings professional, with a strong knowledge of the industry, a clear passion for property and a good knowledge of the local area. You must have:
- Strong negotiation skills.
- A good understanding of the residential lettings industry.
- A high level of commercial awareness.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Good IT skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- A keen eye for detail.
- Confident and able to work alone, as well as be part of a team.
- Able to work to targets.
- A willingness to go the extra mile.
- A full UK driving license.
- Up to £16,000pa depending on experience
- Uncapped £25,000pa OTE
- Use of company pool car
- Excellent long term career prospects
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right individual to join an established estate agency group with an enviable reputation in Tyne & Wear.