Lettings Executive - Investment Firm
Do you want your weekends back and a high basic salary?
I am currently working with a very well-established investment company that are looking for a Lettings Executive for their head office in Central London. My client owns all their properties, so you'll be dealing with enquiries and venting all tenants. My client is all about customer service and keeping tenants in the know about what's going on.
You will be responsible for:
- Registering and qualifying new applicants to required standard
- Managing own applicant base
- Arranging and conducting viewings
- Generating new clients
- Representing the brand to a high standard
- Maintaining strong relationships with applicants and existing clients
For this role, I am looking for somebody with the following skills and experience:
- A minimum of two years' experience as Lettings Negotiator
- NO weekends (Monday - Friday 9am - 6pm)
- Fantastic attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal English
- Clear and concise communication
- Confident in dealing with high end clients and tenants
- The ability to prioritise and plan workloads
This role offers a basic salary of £25,000 - £33,000, based on experience.
If this sounds like a position that you would be interested in, apply now.
If you want to know more about this role or the company, call Alasdair Jardine Paterson at Deverell Smith to discuss further.