To oversee the management of the Property Managers and their designated portfolios and to ensure the processes and procedures are maintained in accordance to company policies.
Excellent customer service is a vital core value for this client, and they are looking for a likeminded individual to join them.
The ideal candidate will be ARLA qualified with previous experience in successfully managing and training staff within a property management environment.
- The day-to-day management of the property management operational performance
- Ensuring they offer clients the best, compliant service and taking ownership of and resolving any difficult client situations and compliance matters effectively
- Realise the commercial opportunities within the property management operation such as renewals, generating more instructions and growing the managed portfolio
- Manage the Property Managers, which includes maintaining confidence and morale across the business.
- Carry out 1-2-1s with the Property Managers
- Ensuring the contractors they use on managed properties properly reflect our business ethos of offering the best service
- Manage a designated portfolio of branch properties
- Oversee, deposit disputes, complaints, rent arrears and cover for absent staff when required.
- Making sure landlords are always kept informed
- Schedule and carry out all property visits
Experience and qualifications required:
- ARLA qualified – desirable
- Previous property management experience
- Previous managerial experience
- Professional written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work on own initiative, as well as part of a team
- Good time and diary management
- Full UK Driving license
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.