Our client is a highly established Lettings Agent who are eager to find an exceptional Lettings Administrator/Coordinator to join their excellent team. The ideal candidate must have Lettings or sales administration experience and be highly organised and efficient.
With a common aim to provide top quality service, through their extensive knowledge of the local market and their highly experienced staff. Known for its market share and staff who are 100% dedicated to both client and applicant they seek a likeminded individual to join them in their office.
The role be will be to assist with administration and support for Lettings and to develop your knowledge of the industry and become an integral part of the team.
The ideal candidate:
- Some property experience in Lettings or Estate Agency.
- Strong IT skills
-Organised and efficient, with the ability to follow processes
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- A quick learner who can grasp new concepts
- Highly competent individual who can take direction and develop their knowledge.
Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
-Preparation of tenancy renewals
-Some landlord update calls
-Coordinating both check in’s and Check out’s
-Assisting the property management team
-Liaising with landlords and tenants for inventories and maintenance works
-Speaking with contractors regarding both planned and unplanned maintenance works
- Taking responsibility for administrative processes related to Residential Lettings .
- Dealing with enquiries and tenants applications
- Preparing tenancy agreements
- Completing referencing procedures
- Arranging inventories and recording allocation of property keys
- Writing letters to landlords and tenants
- Chasing Landlords and Tenants for outstanding paperwork/payments
- Instructing work to contractors and chasing any outstanding works
- Assuring each property has a valid gas safety certificate, fixed wiring test and an EPC if required
- Dealing with deposits once tenants have vacated, negotiating dilapidation disputes
- Delivering a first-class service to landlords and tenants at all times
This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly experience and competent Lettings administrator to join a forward thinking and dynamic agent. In return for loyal service and dedication to the team, my client offers a fantastic package and further personal development.
The hours for this role will be 9am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday. You will not be required to work any weekends.
If this role is of interest to you and you would like further information, please do not hesitate to contact us on 01242 228362.