An exceptional quality and highly prestigious firm in Kidlington is seeking a Lettings Manager to join their busy and growing office. Working with closely as a team in ensuring the success of the business, this is a rare and varied role and will suit a polished and highly experienced property professional with Letting’s Management experience.
Duties to include but not limited to:
- Ensuring that legal tenancy agreements are executed compliantly and in a way, that maintains a high level of customer care.
- Ensuring that any Client / Tenant / Property details that change during the tenancy are updated on the relevant systems and communicated to other relevant divisions within Lettings.
- Proactively developing strong relationships with other departments within the firm.
- Enhancing and building on the market share
- Attending valuations and generating valuations
- Proactively researching the local market, competitors within this region, and establishing ways to develop a competitive advantage through local networking.
- Marketing of properties
- Attending viewings when required
- Ensuring that terminations, refunds and deposit releases are executed correctly and efficiently.
- Some administration
- Experience in Residential Lettings is essential
- Excellent communications skills both written and verbal
- The ability to develop and motivate those around you.
- Willingness to exceed expectations through great customer service skills
- Honest, trustworthy
- A hungry business winner who is driven to succeed and overcome obstacles
- Polished and well presented
- Dedicated and dynamic
- A positive `can do` attitude
- A full and clean UK Drivers Licence.
This is a unique opportunity to join a flourishing firm who are focused on growing as a firm and as a team. My client can offer fantastic career progression, a great package and a welcoming working environment.