- Under the guidance of the Regional Manager/Director, is responsible for developing and driving new business levels, bringing on and targeting new landlords, investors and stock.
- Be responsible for undertaking staff training required for personal skills and career development.
- Reports directly to the Regional Manager/Director.
- Work with and develop other members of the branch team.
- Implement and develop networking/relationships with landlords & investor groups.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Implement, establish and develop the “brand” within the local community.
- Target all potential sources of new business opportunities.
- Manage, motivate and review all the branch staff as required to maximise business revenues, cross-selling all products and services.
- To be responsible for managing, co-ordinating & conducting valuation and viewing appointments as required.
- Maximise rental income and minimise void losses, helping to establish the company as the number one professional accommodation provider within its given location.
- Be responsible for providing excellent customer service at all times.
- Respond quickly and effectively to all communication from our customers, written verbal or electronic.
- Recording and maintaining file notes and tenancy records.
- To liaise with the maintenance team to ensure that all maintenance work requested by tenants is arranged and carried out to the required standard and within the prescribed time period.
- Produce weekly statistical reports with regard to core business activities against performance target standards for voids and lettings.
- To attend any training made available to you and take responsibility for your development.
- At least 3 year's Lettings experience.
- Excellent communication and administration skills.
- Computer literate.
- Full driving licence.