An exciting and very rare opportunity has arisen in the East Oxford area, our prestigious client is seeking a Lettings/Property Manager to join their growing office.
Truly passionate about being different to all of the usual high street agents, eager to be more personable, dedicated and knowledgeable, they are a refreshing firm who seek a high calibre individual.
Working closely with the senior management ensuring the success of the business, this is a fantastic opportunity for a polished and highly experience property professional with several years’ worth of Lettings experience.
The duties to include:
- Developing strong, professional working relationships with landlords, tenants and contractors
- Providing a high level of customer service
- Attending viewings when required
- Keeping up to date on legislation
- Identifying and verifying maintenance issues
- Coordinating maintenance works
- Acting as the primary point of contact for tenants and Landlords
- Keeping accurate and comprehensive records on each property.
- Ensuring adherence to Health and Safety regulations.
Due to the nature of this position, our clients ideal candidate will be a conscientious and proactive individual with a great deal of common sense.
In addition, the following requirements have been deemed important to fulfilling this role:
- Strong local knowledge
- Experience in Residential Property Management – Essential
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of Health and Safety regulations
- Nicely spoken and honest
- Well-presented and polished
- A hungry business winner who is driven to succeed
- Solid back ground in property and understanding of lettings legislation
- A positive ‘can do’ attitude
- A full and clean UK Driver’s License – Essential
This is a unique opportunity to join a reputable brand who are focused on exceeding client’s expectations.
In return for loyal service and dedication to the firm, our client can offer career progression, fantastic working hours and a good package.
If you are looking to join a quality agent, who truly recognize and reward hard work, contact the AMR Group today.