Our client, a well-established independent Lettings firm are currently seeking a confident and experienced, target driven Lettings Negotiator/Property Manager to join their busy team.
Ideally, the successful candidate will have previous experience of managing a portfolio of properties and liaising with tenants, landlords and contractors on a daily basis.
Some of the duties will include:
- Deal with all lettings enquiries and leads
- Diary management
- Booking viewings and valuations
- Negotiating offers
- Managing a portfolio of 250+ properties
- Dealing with repairs, maintenance issues, tenant complaints and issues
- Producing rental contracts and agreements
- Managing rental accounts and arrears
This office based position requires a versatile and forward-thinking individual to be the main point of contact for all rental enquiries.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Negotiator/Property Manager to join a growing agent.
For more information, please call Chloe at AMR on 01924 900400.