An exciting opportunity to join an award winning independent firm in Bishopston.
My client is a well-known Estate Agent, with an excellent reputation. They are now seeking a Lettings and Tenancy Renewals Co-Ordinator to join their thriving lettings team.
The position will involve:
- Administrative support to the office
- Assisting the property management team in effectively running the managed portfolio
- Tenancy agreements
- Working towards targets
The ideal candidate for this positon must:
- Enjoy working under pressure
- Have an outgoing personality
- Have excellent time management skills
- A dynamic and fun individual that thrives in a team
The company will offer a competitive package deepening on the candidate’s experience, first class training and the opportunity to learn from a highly successful team.
The right candidate will be able to work Monday to Friday 8.45am-6.00pm with 2 rota’d 6.30pm finishes & alternate Saturday’s 9am-4pm (with lieu day in the week).
If you are an enthusiastic and articulate individual looking for a new challenge, please call us for more details