Are you a Senior Lettings Negotiator or Lettings Valuer looking for a company that can offer you progression, personal fulfilment and excellent training?
Our client is an industry leading firm and they are looking for an experienced Lettings person to join their fantastic firm in central Oxford.
Well known for their dedication to their staff, charities, vendors and tenants, they always strive to exceed expectations through service. They are a firm unlike any other and reward for loyal service and dedication.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Registering new applicants
- Generating and accompanying viewings.
- Assisting the lettings team through generating viewings, leads, doing phone outs.
- Following up and carrying out feedback
- Carrying out Valuations on properties and taking details
- Business development
- Generating market appraisals
- Attending Market appraisals
- Making sure that you are aware of all current legislation
The ideal candidate:
- Well-presented and nicely spoken
- Minimum of 3 years lettings experience
- Minimum of 1 year’s valuation experience
- Strong local knowledge
- Organised with a good attention to detail
- Excellent knowledge of the current lettings legislation
- Honest and trustworthy
- Dedicated to delivering first class customer service
- Willingness to go the extra mile
The Company can offer a fantastic career path for the right individual and pride themselves on staff retention and development. They also offer a very competitive package, incredible hours and the opportunity to develop in the near future.
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.