Senior Lettings Negotiator
South East London
Basic Salary £25,000
OTE £40,000 (Uncapped)
Our client is long established Sales, Lettings & Property Management company that is undergoing significant
As a part of a programme to build a modern, technology and data driven lettings & management platform. It uses a natural approach to increase efficiencies and improve customers’ and tenants’ experience, much of it overdue.
I'm looking to speak with a dynamic, driven and charismatic individual with proven experience in residential lettings to drive the growth of our lettings portfolio. You will have full access to our proprietary tech platform as it develops.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a company that is focused on making a step change in the property lettings & management industry - for landlord, tenant, contractor and agent.
• Sourcing new business and managing it through to occupancy.
• Working to financial, individual & team targets.
• Increasing company turnover.
• Establishing & developing professional relationships with clients and colleagues.
• Canvassing & marketing.
• Creating & carrying out valuations & listing stock.
• Conducting viewings, procuring offers & closing deals.
• Progressing a pipeline.
• Maintaining branch / new business lead generation.
• Promoting & being an evangelist for the groundbreaking property management platform.
• At least 18 months experience working in Residential Lettings.
• Experience as a top performer with a history of consistently achieving targets.
• Evidenced record of creating valuation opportunities & converting instructions.
• You want to join a team with a proven track record in developing business, implementing long overdue
technological innovation in lettings & property management.
• Motivated, passionate, determined & ambitious
• Good reliable organisational skills.
• Emotional awareness & intelligence,
• Strong passion for customer service.
• Team player who enjoys a busy day with plenty of variety
• Proven knowledge of regulatory & compliance requirements for marketing & letting property.
• Knowledge of SE London market
• Full UK driving licence
• Own car (preferable)
• Five day week including Saturdays
Flexible depending on experience.