Our client is a leading independent Letting Agent with an enviable reputation in Chester & surrounding areas. With vast experience and an unparalleled understanding of the lettings market they have a large portfolio and looking to expand their position in the market.
They are looking to recruit an experienced and highly driven Lettings Manager to report to the Director of the business with a primary focus of business development and branch management.
- Day to day management of the branch & the team
- Conduct morning meetings, 1-2-1’s and staff appraisals
- Conduct valuations when required
- Brand development and winning new business
- Attend weekly meetings with the Directors
- Hands on working across all departments
- Ensure compliance and procedures are maintained and new requirements are implemented across all departments
- Engage and develop relationships with existing and new clients
- Previous experience as a Lettings Manager is essential
- NAEA, NFOPP or ARLA would be an advantage but not essential
- Strong business generation skills
- Commercially astute
- Ability to manage and motivate a team
- Able to use your own initiative, enthusiastic and driven
- Excellent communication, written and verbal skills
- Full clean driving licence
- Basic up to £30,000
- Profit Share & Commission
- Company Car
- 5 day working week
For the right candidate our client is looking to offer long term career progression with their expansion plans across the region.