- An experienced residential lettings professional seeking a new challenge?
- Target driven and money hungry, with a proven track record of winning new business and a passion for property?
- A dynamic, competitive and entrepreneurial individual with a keen eye for business?
- Could you succeed in a high pressure, demanding role, where hard work, determination and success are rewarded at every stage?
If this is you, then we want to know!
Our clients are a prominent independent estate & lettings agency, with an enviable reputation in the market and run by a driven and experienced team of professionals.
They are committed to delivering a dynamic service and are dedicated to their clients.
- To take the reins and be responsible for managing and growing the Lettings department across the business, leading an already established team or professionals to new heights.
- Canvassing for new business by working with local landlords, networking at relevant events and analysing the competition.
- Leading and motivating your team of negotiators, ensuring that they are the best team they could possibly be.
- Not only working to and exceeding agreed branch targets yourself, but setting realistic goals for your in-house team, designed to bring out the best.
- Successfully sell the company’s products, such as insurance and financial services, adding to the profitability of your branch.
- A minimum of 3 years experience working in residential lettings at Branch / Lettings Manager level.
- Good knowledge of the North East marketplace, with a good understanding of rental figures / yields and an awareness of the local competition.
- A track record of winning new business.
- Full UK driving license.
- Ideally ARLA qualified or equivalent.
- Negotiable package depending on experience