A great opportunity has become available at a well established and privately owned estate agency with a network of offices in London and Surrey. Our client is looking for an experienced Lettings Manager at their branch in Egham, Surrey.
The successful candidate will need to have previous experience within a similar role, although they may consider a Senior Negotiator seeking a new challenge and step up in their career.
Lettings manager role with include:
- Create the largest active market share in the area
- Maximise revenues and grow the property register as the main instruction taker for the branch
- Develop exceptional working relationships with clients to encourage repeat business and recommendations
- Maximise branch profit and achieve all financial targets
- Manage performance of employees through regular 1 to 1’s, appraisals, reviews and morning meetings
- Influence a result through effective team management, action planning and delivery of the plan.
- Must have excellent leadership skills and enthusiasm
- Must have previous Residential Lettings Management experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Be target driven with a proven track record of achievement
- The ability to manage a team successfully
- Must have superb communication skills
- Good administration skills
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Must be ambitious and highly motivated
- Display high standards of service and presentation
- Demonstrate ideas and initiative around plans for market growth
- Must have a full UK driving licence.
The company will provide an excellent salary package including a basic salary and an on target earning figure set to be in the region of £40,000 to £45,000 dependent on performance. A company car will also be provided.
The hours of work will be from Monday to Friday, 9am to 7pm and you will be required to work Saturdays on a rota basis.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: email@example.com