This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced lettings professional to join this large, award winning independent estate agency as a Lettings Manager in their Henley office in Oxfordshire. They are looking to recruit a highly motivated and professional individual with a proven track record of success in residential lettings to manage a successful team.
Lettings manager role will include:
- Create the largest active market share in the area
- Maximise revenues and grow the property register as the main instruction taker for the branch
- Develop exceptional working relationships with clients to encourage repeat business and recommendations
- Maximise branch profit and achieve all financial targets
- Manage performance of employees through regular 1 to 1’s, appraisals, reviews and morning meetings
- Influence a result through effective team management, action planning and delivery of the plan.
- Must have excellent leadership skills and enthusiastic
- Must have previous Estate Agency experience and customer service skills
- Be target driven with a proven track record of achievement
- The ability to manage a large team successfully
- Must have superb communication skills
- Good administration skills
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Must be ambitious and highly motivated
- Display high standards of service and presentation
- Demonstrate ideas and initiative around plans for market growth
- Must have a full UK driving license.
The company is offering a basic salary dependent n previous experience, with on target earnings in the region of £45,000. The hours of work will be from Monday to Friday 8.45am to 6pm and you will be required to work weekends also.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: email@example.com.