An exciting position for an experienced Lettings Manager to work as part of the team within a highly regarded, vibrant, award winning independent company with local offices in the Essex and Kent area. They are looking for an experienced, proactive, driven and personable Lettings Manager to grow and develop the lettings business at their Gravesend office.
Previous experience in the residential lettings industry is essential and if you have previously been in a management role it would be helpful, but attitude is more important than experience! You must be exceptionally presentable, articulate and numerate and have a full UK driving licence.
The branch has a particularly successful sales operation but the lettings business is still in its infancy so the vacancy is for a candidate who loves a challenge!
The perfect candidate will also be a member of ARLA and have a local knowledge of the Gravesend area.
Essential Skills required:
- Minimum of 2 experience in a Lettings role
- Proven track record in valuations and listings
- Ability to build new business
- Ability to train and motivate staff
- Understanding of all aspects of letting
- Good computer & software skills
- Visionary, ambitious and not complacent
- Well spoken, presentable and affable
- Full driving licence
- Local knowledge preferable
Contact Details: If this sounds like the ideal role for you, please contact Guy Hodge at Rayner Personnel
If you are looking for a new position in Surrey, Sussex, Kent or South London call in confidence, and speak to one of our experts. Or look at our website: raynerpersonnel.com