Are you an experienced Lettings Manager looking to join an established, reputable Estate Agent with high earning potential? Or are you an Assistant Lettings Manager or Senior negotiator, looking to take the next step in your career as a Lettings Manager?
An independent Estate Agents are seeking an experienced, Lettings Manager to join their successful branch in Ruislip.
The role will involve growing the business within the Ruislip office by conducting valuations and managing the Lettings team to their full potential.
The ideal candidate must have at least 2 years’ experience in residential Lettings, where this role is ideal for a Senior Lettings Negotiator / Assistant Lettings Manager that is looking to take the next step in their career as a Lettings Manager. You will have a proven track record in securing new business and will need a full UK driving licence.
Benefits for this Lettings Manager role include:
- Exceptional earning opportunities
- High Basic Salary
- Fantastic career potential
- Good working environment
The skills required for this Lettings Manager role will include:
- At least 2 years’ previous experience within Estate Agency
- Thorough understanding of the Lettings process
- Be target driven with a proven track record of achievement
- Be able to work effectively managing a team
- Have superb organisational skills and be able to prioritise workload
- Be able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Have a full UK driving licence
If this sounds of interest, apply today!!