I am currently looking for an experienced Lettings manager to join an extremely well established independent firm who operate in the Notting Hill area. The opportunity is to manage an already successful lettings department that can still be pushed to do even better numbers. This is company that have great respect amongst the local area so if you are tired of the pressures of large corporate company this could be the move for you.
To apply for this role you must have:
- At least one years' experience in managing a successful Lettings department.
- A proven track record of success in your agency career.
- Knowledge of the London market both Lettings and sales.
- The willingness to go above and beyond for your clients.
This position is offering:
- The opportunity to drive a successful department to new heights.
- £25-£30k basic salary dependant on experience.
- An expected OTE of £60k +
- Company car or car allowance.