Our client is seeking an accomplished Lettings Manager to join their Build to Rent scheme in Stratford to drive occupancy and motivate their team. Our client is a pioneer in the BTR sector, and has more schemes in the pipeline nationally.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for someone positive and flexible that can help bridge the gaps during this time of change. A 'can do' attitude and good attention to detail are required. The role will require high levels of customer service, detailed knowledge of the product and market and efficient and effective planning. It is important to be able to have a direct, calm and professional manner.
- Developing a detailed knowledge of the properties and local letting markets across our areas of operation in London, providing monthly feedback to the Head of Operations.
- Overseeing the marketing of properties including online advertising, arranging photographs, carrying out viewings and driving offers.
- Managing the appointment, performance and results of letting agents where required to ensure business plan occupancy and rent target increases are achieved.
- Managing the letting process for all expected/actual void properties and advising the Head of Operations on potential rental levels. Carrying out viewings or liaising with agents to provide financial appraisals for value adding initiatives and negotiating on fees to reduce expenditure. Presenting rental offers or negotiating rental offers with agents for recommendation to Property Manager and Head of Operations.
- Identifying property redecoration or refurbishment projects if required to maximize rental values.
- Liaising with the Project Management team to maximise letting performance and returns after refurbishment; minimising void period and making recommendations as to the specification appropriate for the local market.
- Delivering high levels of customer service; assisting in ensuring the property management team deliver a responsive service to tenants for lettings, repairs and maintenance, and assisting in managing complaints.
- Assist the Head of Operations to ensure that client service level agreement requirements are complied with at all times in monitoring portfolio-based KPIs for health & safety compliance, lettings, voids, tenant service, expenditure and credit control, and conducting quarterly audits.
- Adhering to, monitoring and reporting on strict KPIs and targets relating to void loss, rental growth, length of void periods and customer satisfaction.
- Assist in the preparation and presentation of high quality void reports with good analysis of performance against market.
- Conducting regular customer surveys. Reviewing processes and procedures to improve efficiency.
- Meeting prospective and existing tenants and clients.
- Assisting the Head of Operations in ad hoc projects as required.
The role is paying up to £50,000 along with a performance related bonus.
If interested please apply and Nick Hammond will be in touch.