Our client is an established and successful independent company who have asked us to find an experienced Lettings Manager to join their team. Our client has a strong presence within the Central London property market and their main focus is on Prime residential property and new developments.
Previous experience of working as a Lettings Manager within a reputable estate agents is essential. You will also need to show success in winning new business with innovative marketing ideas.
The successful Lettings Manager will:
- Possess strong communication skills
- Have excellent experience of leading and motivating a successful team and training new staff
- Be a creative, determined individual
- Be extremely driven to succeed
- Have a minimum of 3 years' estate agency managerial experience and be adept at bringing properties onto the market
- Be articulate & well presented
- Have a full UK driving licence
Our client is looking for either a very strong Senior Lettings Negotiator looking for a step up in their career or an experienced Letting Manager looking for better prospects and an increased wage structure.
If you are ready for a new challenge and think you can help grow the business please call Harriet Tomlinson on 0203 056 0281 or email at email@example.com