Our client is a rapidly going estates management company based in Manchester City Centre and they are looking to recruit an Experience Lettings Manger to support the business and help grow the portfolio and oversee processes within the team.
This role is mainly office based so will suit a Lettings manager that is used to managing a back of house property management team.
As expected of such a role, the successful candidate will be required to fulfil responsibilities which are not necessarily limited to the following:
- Overseeing the management and motivation of the Lettings team
- Train, develop, monitor performance & recruitment of staff
- Ensure adherence to all current regulatory legislation
- Approval of all payments both internally and externally
- Negotiate lets of the properties
- Monitor rent arrears and actions
- Have an input in to the development of software internally
- Resolving any escalated complains in a timely manner
- Weekly meetings and monthly progress meetings with the team
Qualifications and Experience
- Excellent experience within property management is a must
- Previous man management experience is a must
- IT Literate with a good understanding of Microsoft word and Excel
- A proven track record in Lettings
- Self-Starter with the desire to succeed
- Willing to go the extra mile
- Excellent organisation skills
- Capable of communicating with a wide range of individuals
- Good team worker
- Must be able to drive and have own transport
- Up to £28,000 with excellent company benefits.