1-2 years’ experience of working in residential lettings is required, & this would ideally have been in central London.
Outlet Residential are looking for dynamic & pro-active individuals to join their already successful team as a Letting Negotiator. You will be a bright & energetic individual who works well within a team, & has a good understanding of general administration & IT, as well as having an excellent telephone manner. Property experience is desirable, & someone with a proven & demonstrable track record will be offered a salary in accordance.
If you like people & property this could be the ideal career for you. The role of a Letting Negotiator is varied & demanding but never boring. It requires you to be hardworking, enthusiastic & professional at all times as you are at the forefront of the company, dealing with a wide variety of people on a daily basis & as such are responsible for delivering exceptional customer service. It is our cheery attitude, level of care & friendly approach that has made Outlet Residential both different & successful.
You will be required to:
- Create property adverts & write property descriptions
- Conduct viewings
- Negotiate offers
- Meet pre-agreed targets
- Effectively handle enquiries
- Demonstrate high standards of professionalism
- Maximise the opportunity for viewings, lets, market appraisals & generating new business
- Work within the confines of the Housing Act & current residential letting legislation
- Offer a fabulous level of customer service to both landlords & tenants
- Contribute ideas & feedback to improve the services we provide
Outlet Residential offers a competitive salary package, on-going training, development & progression. This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate & you will be well rewarded for your success within this friendly, professional company. All new employees/positions must successfully complete a three month probation period. We are looking for you to shine!
Our team is ambitious & passionate. It's a fun & lively place to work, with dedication & determination prove a winning formula.
What to do: Please email your CV & a covering letter outlining briefly why you should be considered