Lettings Negotiator Basic Up to £15k OTE approx. £30k - £36k (depending on experience)
A proven track record as a negotiator is required and must have at least 1 years’ experience
A Company car or allowance will be supplied, other benefits include great commission structure, ample holiday entitlement, company pension and a good work-life ratio.
You will be responsible for your own database of Applicants, you guide the Tenants from first enquiry right through to moving day. The process includes:
- Advising potential Tenants immediately a new property comes on.
- Accompanying Applicants on viewings
- Negotiating terms between the Landlord and Tenant
- Liaising with Inventory Clerks, Relocation Agents and Contractors
Acting for the Landlord, you work as an intermediary to ensure all parties move with the minimum of stress and delay.
Throughout the letting’s process our clients build close relationships with Customers and Clients and enjoy a great deal of repeat business. You will:
- Be articulate
- Have excellent inter-personal skills
- Be able to thrive in a fast-paced, target-driven environment.
These roles are largely commission based in order to maintain an efficient and proactive focus. Conscientious individuals who succeed in the Company have fantastic earning potential!!
PLEASE APPLY TODAY