Lettings Negotiator - Leigh-on-Sea, Essex - £25,000 - £28,000pa
A family run and independent Estate Agent based in Leigh on Sea who have been established for over 12 years are seeking to expand their team with the addition of an experienced Lettings Negotiator.
The ideal candidate as a Lettings Negotiator will have two years' experience within Lettings and have the ability to confidently value property for letting.
On offer is:-
- £18,000 basic pa
- Realistic On target earnings of £25-28,000 pa
- 5 day working week to include every Saturday and a full day off during the week
- External training to help grow career
The ideal candidate will have the following skills, experience and attributes:-
- A minimum of two years' experience within Lettings
- Must have previous experience valuing properties for letting
- Able to confidently grow market share and managed portfolio
- MUST have own vehicle for business use
- Be confident, outgoing, proactive and well presented
Please apply for the Lettings Negotiator today with your full CV
Rayner Personnel EAST provides a personal bespoke recruitment service to the Property Industry.
We spend the time discussing with you your ideal candidate for the position available.
If you are looking for your next career move, we spend the time planning this with you and as far as we are able, ensure we only match you to the right role.
If you are in Essex, East Anglia, Suffolk, Norfolk, Cambridge or Peterborough you can chat, in complete confidence, to one of our Rayner EAST Recruitment experts.
We are always receiving new opportunities and not all advertised online, please call today,
our contacts are:-
IAN HOSKINS Director 07538 315866