Lettings Negotiator – Ealing, West London
Basic: £12,000 - £14,000 pa
OTE: £30,000 - £35,000
Working Hours: Monday – Friday 8.45am-6pm with alternate Saturdays
Car Allowance provided
Our clients, an award winning independent agent with branches located across West London are looking to recruit a enthusiastic Lettings Negotiator. They would consider someone with up to 1 years experience or an exceptional trainee with a guaranteed salary of £23,000 pa for the first three months employment.
You will need to have impeccable people skills as this role will involve dealing with a wide variety of people, so good customer service skills are essential and an acute awareness of client relationships are required. They require a negotiator who copes well with pressure and remains calm and focused at all times. This role has exceptional earning potential for the hungry, money motivated and determined Lettings Negotiator.
Duties for this Lettings Negotiator role will include:
* Welcoming individuals entering the office or who make contact over the telephone
* Regularly keeping in contact with applicant and booking in appointments
* Registering applicants and matching requirements with appropriate properties
* Accompanying applicants to viewings
* Providing feedback to clients after a viewing
* Negotiating rent by liaising between client and applicant
* Negotiating renewals and completing appropriate documentation
To be considered for the position you will have the following qualities:
* Able to demonstrate a successful track record in meeting and exceeding targets
* Organisational skills along with good PC skills
* Customer focused
* Positive, ambitious and enthusiastic
* Excellent communication skills
* You must have a full UK driving licence and your own vehicle
This is a fun and exciting company to work for, If you feel you have the experience and ability to join this friendly team please contact LCA on 0845 373 0088 to discuss in further detail, we look forward to hearing from you.