Our client, a friendly, family run, international Estate Agent is looking for a Lettings Negotiator to work in their Hatfield office. The successful candidate will have at least 1 years’ experience in a Lettings Negotiator role and will have a successful track recording in letting properties within a busy Estate Agent environment. The ideal candidate will be a career driven, self-starter looking to work within progressive team to develop the business to the next level.
This fastastic company offers competitive commission and target related bonus each month. They prefer to promote from within and are looking for an individual who is passionate about building a career in Estate Agency with their business.
Benefits of the Lettings Negotiator role:
- Basic Salary £18,000
- OTE: £30,000k
- Career Progression
- Great commission structure
- Bonus structure
- Excellent benefits
Skills & Experience required for the Lettings Negotiator role
- 1 years as a Lettings Negotiator
- Customer Service centric
- Team player
- Well-presented and articulate
- Professional telephone manner
- Exceptional customer-service skills
- Ambitious and target driven
- Natural selling ability
The role of a Lettings Negotiator:
- Ability to identify appropriate properties for clients and vice/versa
- Good working knowledge of inventory
- Working with an established team dealing with separate renewals, property management, compliance and accounts departments,
- Focus will be on speaking with potential tenants, building relationships, generating leads and matching buyers to properties and negotiating sales.
- The ability to provide advice and turn initial enquiries into actual business are also pre-requisites of this role
- You must be comfortable dealing a sector specialising in (middle to upper) valued properties and working with intelligent savvy clients, which include a substantial number of London commuters
- The ability to provide advice and turn initial enquiries into actual business are also pre-requisites of this role.
- You will need to be able to work under pressure, whilst remaining organised, focused and accessible
- You also need to be very driven and determined making a large volume of calls to potential tenants to upsell the properties we are representing
Please apply for this role if you currently work as or have experience in; Lettings Agent, Negotiator, Lettings Negotiator