Lettings Negotiator - Barkingside - £26,000 - £29,000pa OTE
This very well-established independent Estate Agent and Lettings business are seeking a full-time and experienced Lettings Negotiator to be responsible for growing their extensive managed portfolio.
On offer is:-
- Basic salary of between £14-18,000 per annum depending on experience
- Realistic on target earnings of £26-29,000 per annum with a healthy commission scheme
- 5 day working week to include most Saturdays and a day off within the week
- 20 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
Responsibilities of the Lettings Negotiator:
- Build and maintain strong client relationships and consistently provide exceptional client service
- Identify client requirements and match those to our property portfolio
- Have a polite and confident telephone manner and be able to communicate details effectively
- Manage your time effectively to ensure you maximise appointment and activity levels
- Attend all training courses relevant to your role to enhance your knowledge and improve your performance
Requirements of the Lettings Negotiator:
- Have previous sales and customer service experience
- Be target driven and tenacious
- Be able to work effectively within a team
- Be motivated and enthusiastic at all times
- Display high standards of service and presentation
- Have good organisational skills
- Have a drive to be the top of every league table
- Be a car owner with a full driving licence
- Be insured for business use
- Have the legal right to work in the UK
This multi-award winning, independent, family owned Estate Agency has been established for over 20 years as Residential Estate and Lettings agents.
With NFOPP qualified staff, they cover various London boroughs such as Waltham Forest, Redbridge, Barking, Havering etc., and combine traditional property experience with the latest technology to maximise opportunities for clients.
Please APPLY TODAY with your full CV indicating all relevant experience.
Please call our friendly, highly experienced RAYNER PERSONNEL EAST team today for a confidential chat about the role and full candidate requirements:-
IAN HOSKINS Director 07538 315866
STEVE TALBOT – Associate Recruiter 07989 949892
MANDY ANDERSON – Associate Recruiter 07940 168941
EDMUND KHOURY – Associate Recruiter 07852 213221