We are keen to find an experienced Lettings Negotiator and Instruction Winner to join a highly successful independent Estate Agent whose lettings business is continually expanding. Based in the Fleet area, you will be focused on creating and developing new business opportunities and providing a superior level of service.
You will be an individual who has a complete understanding of the whole lettings process, be smart, ambitious, well presented, well-spoken and self-motivated - and able to work both as part of a team and on your own initiative.
Excellent rewards for the right candidate.
Essential Skills required:
- Previous experience as a Lettings Negotiator essential
- ARLA qualification desirable
- High level of customer service skills
- Great telephone manner
- Well-presented and well-spoken
- Driven, ambitious and self-motivated
- A winner with a desire to be successful
- Local knowledge of the Fleet/Farnborough area preferred
- Full driving license absolutely essential
Contact Details: If this sounds like the ideal role for you, please contact Guy Hodge at Rayner Personnel today on 01372 238300 or by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are looking for roles in Hampshire, Surrey, Sussex, Kent or South London and cannot see the position you are looking for, why not chat, in confidence, to one of our experts. For full exposure to all the roles in your area, visit our website: raynerpersonnel.com