Lettings Negotiator – London Bridge
Basic: £16,000 - £18,000 (depending on experience)
OTE: £30,000 - £35,000
Pool Car / company car available
Working Hours: Monday – Friday 9am – 6.30pm working every 3rd Saturday
Would you like to work for a multi branch internationally known company? Our client is looking for a Lettings Negotiator to join their London Bridge team. If you are a well spoken, well presented and money hungry this could be the opportunity for you!
* Provide a friendly and professional service
* Registering new applicants
* Maintain regular contact with applicants
* Manage and update all applicants on all properties
* Arrange, organise and conduct all viewings in line with the Landlords instructions
* Report all viewing feedback
* Negotiate where instructed any offer between Landlord and Tenant
* Confirm all offers in writing
* Achieve all daily and weekly targets
* Update Landlord or management department of any defects in the property
* Keep regular contact with the Landlord and note all correspondence and communications
* Advise on market place and conditions and give advice to any works required
* Maintain the keys system in a secure manner
* Update the window display when necessary
* Ensure all company procedures are adhered to
* Proven track record as a successful Lettings Negotiator
* Customer focused
* Positive, ambitious and enthusiastic
* Excellent communication skills
* Very Well Presented
* Articulate/Well Spoken
* You must have a full UK driving licence
You must have a proven track record in residential Lettings, with drive, enthusiasm and a determination to succeed is essential.
If you would like to apply for this LETTINGS NEGOTIATOR position please call us now on 0845 373 0088.
We look forward to hearing from you.
JOB REF: 16528