Lettings Negotiator - Limehouse, London
Do you want to work for an innovative and award-winning firm who are one of the prime drivers of the city living phenomenon? If you are interested in a position with a company that heavily focuses on providing the highest standards of service then this opportunity is for you.
As an experienced Lettings Negotiator, our clients are looking for a team player with drive, enthusiasm and energy. You will need to have impeccable people skills as this role will involve dealing with a wide variety of people, impeccable customer service skills are essential and an acute awareness of client relationships are required to succeed in this position.
Duties of the Lettings Negotiator role will include:
* Registering applicants
* Arrange viewings and agree lets
* Carrying out Market Appraisals
* Matching properties to applicants needs
* Negotiating and Closing deals
* Assisting the team with securing lets
* Liaising with Clients, Landlords and Tenants
* Hit targets both on individual units and office targets
* Daily reporting to the manager on office activity
* Canvassing of new properties
To be considered for the Lettings Negotiator position you will have the following qualities:
* Minimum 2 years experience as a successful Lettings Negotiator
* Able to demonstrate a successful track record in meeting and exceeding targets
* Excellent track record in securing new properties
* Strong communication, customer service and organisational skills-
* Positive, ambitious and enthusiastic
* Excellent communication skills
Basic: £16,000 to £18,000 per annum (depending on experience)
OTE: £35,000 to £40,000
Summer hours 9-7pm Monday to Friday with alternate Saturdays at 10-4pm with day off in lieu winter hours 9-6pm
If this Lettings Negotiator position appeals to you please contact LCA on 020 8505 5444.
LCA are highly established multi award winning specialist recruitment agency for the property industry.
Driven by accuracy and long term placements for both parties we are unique in our approach, committing to understanding our candidates skills and needs before presenting them to a short list of suitable clients.
The result speedy, accurate long term placements, executed by experienced, personable, understanding consultants who put you first!
If this jobs is not for you but you know someone who might be interested in this role, then please recommend them to LCA. Provided the referred candidate is not already registered on our database and they are successfully placed in a job via LCA and pass their probation period, we will send you high street vouchers for the sum of £100.
You can follow LCA Recruitment on Linkedin, Twitter and Facebook.