Due to continued success and expansion of the Residential Lettings business, we have an ideal opportunity for an experienced Lettings Negotiator to join a local, well-respected Estate Agency with offices in South West London and with a vacancy at their thriving Surbiton branch.
The role will involve working closely with the Lettings Manager, seeking new business opportunities, showing properties and agreeing contract terms, whilst ensuring that the highest professional standards are met at all times. You will be organised, personable and possess exceptional customer service skills.
The ideal candidates would ideally have previous Residential Lettings experience, coupled with excellent communication skills, a friendly nature, drive, determination and local knowledge would be a distinct advantage.
Essential Skills required:
- Previous Residential Lettings experience is preferred
- Proficient in customer care and front line sale
- A desire to be successful within a residential Estate Agency
- Be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Have an eye for detail and accuracy
- Have a great telephone manner
- Be well-presented, ambitious and self-motivated
- Have a full UK driving license.
Contact Details: If this sounds like a role that would interest you, please contact Guy Hodge FNAEA at Rayner Personnel today on 01372 238300 or by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are looking for roles in Surrey, Sussex, Hampshire, Kent or South London and cannot see the position you are looking for, why not talk, in complete confidence, to one of our experts. For full exposure to all the roles in your area, visit our website: raynerpersonnel.com