I'm looking for a highly motivated, enthusiastic, experienced Lettings Negotiator who is seeking a new exciting opportunity in Estate Agency to work with London's most high value stock.
A well-established, London based independent agency are looking for a Lettings Negotiator to join their high performing office and to be a part of their future expansion plans. They have great access to London's most high end property market, creating amazing opportunities to maximise earning potential.
The successful candidate's day to day responsibilities will include:
- Arranging and carrying out viewings in a professional manner
- Generating new leads and business
- Liaising with applicants, landlords and tenants
- Completing and preparing required paperwork to high standard
The ideal candidate will need:
- Have a proven record of meeting and exceeding targets
- A confident, personable and friendly manner
- Be able to work well independently and in a team
- Previous experience as a lettings negotiator
This Lettings Negotiator role is offering a £18,000 basic salary with an OTE of £40-£50,000 to the successful candidate. A driving licence is not required as you will mostly be commuting to viewings via public transport.
This is an extremely exciting opportunity to join a growing company that have a great company culture and are performing extremely well. If you fit the above criteria, then please apply now. If you would also like to discuss this role in more detail, feel free to contact Joe Hedges at Deverell Smith 020 3056 0284.