I have an exciting opportunity for a Lettings Negotiator to carry out the full lettings process from start to finish for a super high end real estate investment advisory company in Prime Central London.
This is a varied role combining the negotiation process with lettings administrative tasks. The role is ideal for someone who is looking to move away from typical residential estate agency environment and into a wealth management company that specialises in search and acquisitions for HNWI's. If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, I'd love to hear from you!
- Dealing with enquiries and arranging viewings
- Negotiating offers
- Dealing with tenancy documentation
- Checking tenant references
The ideal Lettings Negotiator will have:
- A proven track record of hitting targets
- The ability to use their own initiative and be able to problem solve
- Great organisational skills.
- A full UK driver's license
This role offers a flat salary between £25,000 to £28,000 DOE. No commission.
To be considered please apply today or for more information please contact Shaun Stephen at Deverell Smith - 020 7291 1510 / email@example.com