We are recruiting on behalf of one of the largest independent Estate Agents in Central London. A dynamic and expanding business, they are now looking for a confident, enthusiastic and motivated individual to join their lettings team as full time, permanent member of staff.
The ideal candidate will have at least 1 years' experience within lettings and have a track record of working hard and able to bring to the post innovative marketing ideas. The lettings market is fiercely competitive and our client needs a determined and energetic individual who is willing to go that extra mile and be the driving force behind an already successful branch, taking it to the next level.
Duties will include:
- Managing a database of qualified tenants.
- Handling incoming calls and qualifying applicants to company standards
- Participating in a morning meeting with the office team
- Preparing for daily review with the branch manager after the morning meeting
- Arranging viewings
- Booking valuations for landlords
- Hitting and exceeding daily, weekly and monthly KPIs
- Following up viewings and reporting structured feedback to our landlords
- Undertaking accompanied viewings with tenants
- Beginning the application process for prospective tenants
This is an exciting opportunity to join a developing team with a growing business. The client will ensure you receive the best training and support to develop both personally and professionally, whilst also offering additional market leading benefits.
Alongside their attractive basic salary and excellent working environment, they also reward their employees with numerous benefits and perks.
To discuss this role in more detail please get in touch with Harriet Tomlinson from Deverell Smith on 0203 056 0281 or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org