|Are you looking for an awesome new challenge with great progression potential? Have you always wanted a role that recognises your potential? Then this role could be for you!
As one of the largest Estate and Lettings Agency businesses in the Midlands, Dixons have a wide reaching network of 35 branches across the region, from Coventry to Wolverhampton. All of our staff throughout the Dixons network are highly trained and passionate about their local areas and an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Lettings Negotiator to join our team in Solihull.
The successful applicant will be an integral part of the highly-motivated lettings team, working within a long established, busy and successful office. Ideally, you will have a background in sales and be used to working to and exceeding targets.
We require an individual who is professional, methodical and organised, who can demonstrate excellent attention to detail and will help maintain the exceptional levels of customer service we pride ourselves on.
- Administration of tenancies, ensuring all lets proceed to move-in swiftly, smoothly and compliantly
- Managing the tenant referencing process
- Maintaining the property register and window displays
- Business generation activities
- Diary management
- Liaising with clients, suppliers, branch staff, property management, accounts to ensure all lets commence and conclude effectively
- Providing support to a busy team
- General office duties including filing, archiving, scanning and typing
- Efficient and well organised with a keen eye for detail
- Confident with a professional approach
- Excellent standard of communication
- Have a good level of IT knowledge, especially Microsoft Office
- Possess exceptional customer service skills
- Able to work well in a pressurised office environment and with a team
The right candidate will thrive in this fun yet challenging role and we are looking for individuals to maintain the high standards we pride ourselves on while pushing the business forward to expand and grow even further.
In return for your efforts you will receive a competitive basic salary, excellent commission structure and ongoing training, development and progression opportunities.
Lettings Negotiator - Dixons
|Salary||12000 - 16000||Sector||Lettings, Sales & Lettings Sector, Business Development, Estate Agency, Lettings and Property Management|
Sorry, this job is no longer available
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
About Countrywide Group As the UK's largest property services group, we serve our customers in 1,500 locations across more than 50 brands. We have unparalleled coverage of the UK property marke...
|Live Jobs: 9 - View all Jobs|
Lettings - Senior Lettings Negotiator - Bristol
Basic Salary £16,000 - £20,000 OTE £25,000 - £28,000
Lettings - Lettings Negotiator - Harrogate
Basic 16000-£18,000 OTE 30000
Lettings - Senior Lettings Negotiator - Gloucester
Basic Salary £16,000 - £20,000 OTE £26,000 - £28,000
Lettings - Lettings Negotiator - Gloucester
Basic Salary - £15,000 - £16,000 OTE £19,000 - £22,000
Lettings - Senior Lettings Negotiator - Bishopston
Basic Salary £18,000 - £19,000 OTE £28,000 - £30,000