My client is a large scale developer who acquires land and dilapidated residential and commercial sites with a view to developing them into high-end premises which are subsequently let out. They are looking to recruit a new Leasing team member who will have a great customer service focus and natural ability to liaise with a wide range of individuals to be involved in the leasing relevant of relevant plots.
No experience is required as full on the job training is required, they only ask you have a can-do attitude and great interpersonal skills. They are specifically looking to speak too recent graduates who would like a way into the property industry to propel their careers. This is a diverse role which will give you a great opportunity to sharpen natural rapport building skills, personal organisation and sales drive.
Responsibilities (but not limited too):
- register and qualify new applicants with a view to booking viewings
- conducting viewings!
- lease negotiations and up-selling further products (parking, storage etc)
- administration and organisation of leases
- greet customer arrivals and provide exceptional customer service
- work closely with other departments to the smooth running of accounts
You must be a good team worker with a passion for great customer experience demonstrating the organisations key values and code of conduct at all times with a first class service.
- IT literate & Excel experience
- excellent communication skills
- experience in customer facing roles
- To be well presented at all time.
Whats on offer?
This role is a 5 day working week split over 7 days (some weekend work to be split for viewings etc)
Annual leave 31 days
Private medical insurance (after probation)
Season ticket loan (after probation)
Cycle to work scheme