Our client is a highly regarded company and boast a strong and stable team who are knowledgeable and willing to support colleagues. Being highly focussed on delivering exceptional customer service, it is paramount that the new Lettings Negotiator / Senior Lettings Negotiator is able to demonstrate a similar ethos.
The role (but not limited to):
• Booking and attending viewings
• Negotiating between Tenants and Landlords
• Agreeing Lets
• Registering applicants and maintaining regular contact
• Carrying out regular "ring outs" on new instructions and price reductions
• Booking valuations
• Getting involved in marketing/advertising and canvassing initiatives
• Delivering feedback after viewings
• Cross selling products i.e insurances
• Previous experience essential
• Strong proven track record in Lettings
• Excellent communication skills
• Ideally ARLA or NFOPP qualified
• A keen team player
• Well-presented and possess a pro-active approach to the industry
• IT literate and have experience of using a databases such as Desrez & CFP
Basic Salary: £17,000 - £20,000
The team are paid commission based on office performance, as such they all "pull in the same direction" and will offer support where necessary. A car will be available to use during the day so a full driving licence is essential.
Working hours will be Monday to Friday 8.45 to 5.30pm and every third Saturday from 9 to 4pm. Closed bank holidays.
This is a fantastic opportunity along with on going training and development they have a fantastic culture and there is a generous basic salary on offer along with uncapped commission.