We are an independent Estate Agency based in Central London, SE1. We are looking to recruit a Lettings/Sales Administrator. The role is to manage a small office providing full administrative support to a team of lettings/sales negotiators.
This role will mainly involve managing the smooth and efficient process of a new tenancy with an element of sales progression, liaising with landlords and tenants throughout the process.
· Manage tenant referencing process
· Prepare tenancy agreements / paperwork
· Liaising with tenants and landlords on progression
· Manage sales progression
· Arrange inventories, gas safety certificates, keys, electric checks/EPC’s
· Manage and book property inspections
· Effectively manage the office diary system
· Handle all phone and email enquiries and record new tenant applications
· General office management / stationery
· Adhoc Property Maintenance duties
Further administration duties as required. A knowledge of Jupix or similar property software would be an adavantage but not essential.
The ideal candidate would ideally have similar experience, and some legal knowledge. You must be articulate and have very good customer service skills. The right person must be highly organised and efficient and be able to enhance this office support role. IT knowledge is essential, you must be proficient in word and excel, and further software is used but training will be provided.
The role is office based 9.30 or 10am start time depending
Applications to: email@example.com