This agent is an independent agency based in Bath. The company is well established with an excellent reputation and is accredited with ARLA, NAEA, Property Ombudsman and the Guild of Professional Estate Agents.
Working within a small friendly experienced team where you will be valued. The role is to maintain the portfolio within a manageable size offering our landlords and tenants exceptional service.
You will take the lead with:
- Organising and action of property maintenance for the portfolio.
- Liaising with landlords, tenants and contractors ensuring works are completed efficiently and to a high standard.
- Conducting regular property visits.
- Reporting to the landlord on items that need immediate action and organising works as necessary.
- Co-ordination and compliance of safety certificates ie gas, PAT and electrical ensuring renewal dates are kept up to date.
- Renewal of tenancy contracts.
- Change of tenancy details with utility companies and the local council.
- Renewal of Energy Performance Certificates as appropriate.
- Ensuring the property database is up to date.
- Co-ordination of terminating tenancies, inventory check ins and outs and referencing. Note, inventories are outsourced to a specialist company.
In general, to support the property management team as and when required. From time to time you may be asked to help with viewings.
- Flexible approach to working hours.
- You must have a number of years working in a lettings capacity with a good understanding of property maintenance.
- Strong local knowledge of Bath.
- Well presented, motivated, articulate, polite and patient.
- Excellent communication skills both on the phone and via email.
- Confident and competent dealing with a wide variety of clients.
- Full driving license and own car – mileage will be paid.
- Strong administrative and time management skills with the ability to juggle several tasks at once with a keen eye for detail and accuracy.
- Strong IT skills to include Word and Excel.
- You will receive full training on our estate agency software.
- High level attention to detail.
- Team player with a hands on attitude.
- Ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision.
Working hours / holidays:
- • Monday – Friday: 9am to 5:30pm although flexibility is required.
- • Every 3rd Saturday: 9am to 2pm although flexibility is required with time off accrued in lieu.
- • 22 days paid holidays plus bank holidays